Here is how you can get started enjoying the benefits of the Mosaic Moments Consultant-Instructors Pricing Program:
1. Read the Terms and Conditions (below) for being a Consultant-Instructor. By applying for a Consultant-Instructor account, you agree to these terms.
2. Sign up for an account on SnapNCrop.com. This should be separate from your regular retail purchasing account.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your user name and contact information explaining that you would like to be a Consultant - Instructor for our products. Please give us some information about yourself - how you were introduced to Mosaic Moments and when & where you teach classes.
4. Once we receive your email, your account will be given Consultant-Instructor privileges. You will receive an email after your account has been setup with the details of how it works and the discounts you can receive.
5. When you buy the minimum quantities of any item on the site, you receive a 20% - 30% discount on the regular retail price depending on the quantity you purchase. Your total purchase with any given order will need to be at least $100. We are also working on a retail affiliate program for our site that will be made available to you at a future date. This will allow you to earn commissions on retail sales on our site for customers you send from your blog/site.
Consultant-Instructor Terms & Conditions:
1. You will function as an independent consultant and not as an employee of Wish in the Wind, LLC, Tami Potter, or SnapNcrop.com.
2. You are responsible for any business licensing and other business operating requirements by any local, state, or federal agency. You are responsible for any taxes associated with operating your business including state and local sales or similar taxes.
3. If you live and operate in the Commonwealth of Virginia, you will need to complete a Sales Tax Exemption form and send to us or you will be charged the appropriate sales tax on your order.
4. You will not be paid any commissions directly for this program. You will only be able to receive discounted pricing on products you purchase from our site. You will not receive any form of tax statement from us (such as a 1099). Note that this will be changed after we set up the affiliate program where these things do apply.
5. You agree to instruct your students for the Mosaic Moments system using the following products:
Mosaic Moments Craft Mat, Mosaic Moments Grid Papers, Mosaic Moments Quick Glance Guide, Designing Photo Mosaics and More book, Lil Chizler or similar lifting tool, Dotto Removable adhesive or similar adhesive with like qualities, good quality metal ruler with cork backing (C-thru recommended), quality photo cleaning cloth, and a quality craft knife or rotary cutter (the Fiskars Coastal softgrip craft knife is the best). You agree NOT to teach the Mosaic Moments System using any kind of paper trimmer. This type of cutter is not appropriate for the Mosaic Moments system and may inhibit students success.
6. You agree to instruct students using the methods in Designing Photo Mosaics and More book or from one of our class instructional guides (coming soon).
7. You agree to not use other tools from other manufacturers in teaching this process except as explained above and for a few other special techniques as follows:
- 1" square punch may be used for teaching the use of thumbnails or similar techniques where the whole photo will not be cut into 1" squares.
- 2 1/8" punch may be used for cutting the 2x2 square sizes.
8. You agree to be on our Consultant-Instructor emailing list. You should provide your email address for this list. You will need to reply to an initial email that confirms that you wish to be on the list. If you fail to reply or take yourself off this list, your consultant-instructor account will be discontinued.
9. These terms may change at anytime without notice. You agree to follow up regularly with new terms and conditions.
10. If you have concerns or questions about these terms, or have any suggestions about changing, please send us an email at email@example.com.
11. Discounts are available for regular retail priced items on the snapncrop.com site only. On Sale items are excluded from the discounts. If you wish to purchase any on sale items at the sale price, you will need to use your regular snapncrop account.
12. Orders placed using your Consultant-Instructor account must be at least $100.
13. Discounts available are as follows:
Any items you purchase quantities of 3 to 5 are given a 20% discount off regular retail price.
Any items you purchase quantities of 6 or more are given a 30% discount off regular retail price.
Items that you purchase only 1 or 2 of are not given any discount.
Questions or Comments should be directed to Sonya: firstname.lastname@example.org